[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update2 / same question about sync cluster.conf

Hi

Again, as I did not get any answer, I give more
precisions on question :
I've seen that ccsd is allowed to sync the cluster.conf
file between two nodes if one of them has been updated
while the CS4 is running.

But is there any other case where the cluster.conf is
sync, even without any update of the file on one side
or the other ? (meaning, even if the cluster.conf files
are always the same on both nodes)

Thanks
Alain