[Linux-cluster] Unable to find the EMC devices when implementing

I have two RHEL test boxes with HBA's attached to an EMC. I've formatted
them ext2 and mounted them - successfully, and identically between the
two machines

When using the cs-deploy-tool, when I try to add a server, I get an
error on my console that says:
scsi device with scsi_id '360060160c6971000ee25cc8c25b9da11' is
multipathed, not implemented, so removing

When I add the second server I get the same thing, and when the Shared
Devices window comes up, there is nothing in them. Is there a way that I
can implement multipathed scsi devices?

TIA,
G.~