[Linux-cluster] 2 Node Cluster - SAN Fencing

Hi,
    I have a 2 node cluster that I'm setting up fencing on (with fence_brocade). As a test I bring down the heartbeat network. A few seconds pass and BOTH nodes fence each other off of the SAN (via the 2nd network interface on the machines). Should I put the brocade switch on the heartbeat network, or is there a better way? Thanks.

Zach Hendershot
Software Engineer
Cranel, Incorporated.
Phone: 614.318.4288