[Linux-cluster] HCL Opteron + RHEL clusters

Dear All,

I am going to setup a 48 node opteron(Dual CPUs) cluster
with RHEL. Can anyone provide me some information how to set up ?
(some links, cookbooks ??)
I want to make use of Oracle Real Application support.
Step by step guide will be highly appreciated.

PS : In India HCL is supplying Linux cluster with such configuration.
Anyone from India has some experience, please inform me.

Thanks,

Bhabani

<<winmail.dat>>