[Linux-cluster] lvextend gone wrong

Setup : GFS 6.1, 3 Node cluster, Fedora Core 4

I was running lvextend on a cluster file system today and it failed saying
that it could not lock the file system. I did not save this message sorry
and now can't find it.

After this none of the other cluster nodes can access the file system that I
was trying to expand.

Looking at /proc/cluster/services I get the following messages on the noeds,
can anyone help sort this out please?

GFS Mount Group: "64mp3"                            10  11 recover 2 -
[1]
GFS Mount Group: "64mp3"                             0  11 join
S-1,80,3
[]

Cheers
Ben Yarwood