[Linux-cluster] Shutdown/startup

Jason Hedden jhedden at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 24 21:32:06 UTC 2006

Hey Paul,

I didn't reply to the list with this.

I couldn't believe it either when I found out that RHCS 3.x worked this
way... With RHCS 3.x the fencing deamon is evil, you practically have to
chkconfig off the cluster service let him get fenced and bring the
system back up.

I thought for sure this would have been fixed in the future version.

Jason Hedden