[Linux-cluster] cluster and Apache tomcat

Hello everybody,

Next month, we'll have 6 servers connected to a SAN. Those servers will
be in a web farm. And web documents will on a GFS file system. We will
use the Redhat cluster suite.

I'd like to install Tomcat 5 and/or 5.5 on those servers and use its
cluster's possibilities (mod_jk for example).

Some webapps need sessions. But I read that tomcat will handle that.

But How do you handle webapps installation on all servers ? Do you
deploy the war 6 times ? If not is there a tomcat way to replicate these
webapps ?

Can I put the webapps folder on a GFS partition ?

How about tomcat writing to a gfs file system ?

Thanks !