[Linux-cluster] Logwatch script for CS3 and/or CS4

Hello all,

Does anyone has prepared a logwatch script for analyzing the Cluster Suite log messages?

I usually setup the environment to separate the cluster messages at /var/log/cluster, so I was planning to create a logwatch config file to alert any problems through the logwatch facility that comes setup by default in RHEL.

If anyone has something already done, I'd be happy to receive any suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Celso.

--
*Celso Kopp Webber*

celso webbertek com br <mailto:celso webbertek com br>

*Webbertek - Opensource Knowledge*