To: "linux clustering" <linux-cluster redhat com>
Cc: "'Paul'" <paul tkd co id>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster suit 4.2

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 22:18 +0700, Theodorus wrote:
Hi all,

We need your help.

We have cluster suit 4.2 installed on RedHat AS 4.2.

The cluster system has been run well. The resource group can be
relocated when the one of the nodes is down.

But, if we disconnect all network cables of one node on purpose, the
cluster system stalled, why ?

What kind of fencing are you using?

-- Lon