To: "Paul" <paul tkd co id>
Cc: <linux-cluster redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster suit 4.2

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 23:13 +0700, Paul wrote:
manual fence, because we have redundance PS, thx

You need to run fence_ack_manual on the surviving node.  Note that
running manual fencing in production environments is not supported.

There is plenty of adequate remote power fencing hardware available
which will handle multiple power supplies.

-- Lon