[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 and Cluster Suite

Hello all,
I'm new to Cluster Suite and I was wondering if there was a tutorial of some kind regarding the cluster.conf file. I've read the Red Hat docs and they suggest using the GUI to configure, but I'm running strictly command line here and need to know how to properly write the XML. I've only come across a couple of samples and was hoping someone could give give me (or point me to) a complete run down of valid tags and attributes. Any help would be appreciated.

:::: Vito Laurenza