Re: [Linux-cluster] Recommended HP servers for cluster suite

Steve Nelson wrote:

On 5/3/06, carlopmart <carlopmart gmail com> wrote:

And what about Porliant DL 380??

I use dl380s for low-end, dl580s and now 585s for upper-end clusters. Very very happy with them.

Do you use iLO port for fencing?
Please can you explain your iLO configuration?
I have some doubts on how to configure fencing.

Example:
you have nodes A,B and iLO devices Ai, Bi
Fencing device for node A should be Ai or Bi?

I had also troubles on installation of additional
perl modules required to make fence_ilo agent work:
despite having IO::Socket::SSL and Net::SSL::something
correctly installed, it keeps throwing error messages
and I can't seem to correctly startup fenced.

--
Cosimo