[Linux-cluster] Size limits of the various components

We're testing GFS on 64 bit servers/64 bit RHEL4 and need to know how
big LVM2 and GFS will scale.

Can anyone tell me the maximum sizes of these component parts:

GFS filesystem
(C)LVM2 logical volume
(C)LVM2 volume group
(C)LVM2 physical volumes

We're considering building a filesystem that may need to scale to 100Tb
or more and I've found various different answers on this list and elsewhere.

Stephen