[Linux-cluster] Are raw partitions needed in RHCS4?

Hi all,

RHCS4 manual talks about crating 2 raw partitions if we are using shared
storage, but after creating them, they are not used any more.

Anyone could tell me if it's necessary to create raw partitions?

Thanks in advanced.
Sorry if the question has been answer before.

Jose Luis.
Jose Luis Beti
Departament de Sistemes Informatics i Computacio
Universitat Politecnica de Valencia
Telefon: 963877355
Extensio: 73553