RE: [Linux-cluster] Are raw partitions needed in RHCS4?

RHCS4? or RHCS3?   RHCS3 uses them, not 4. If it's in the docs for 4 it's a
mistake.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Jose Luis Beti
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:33 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Are raw partitions needed in RHCS4?

Hi all,

RHCS4 manual talks about crating 2 raw partitions if we are using shared
storage, but after creating them, they are not used any more.

Anyone could tell me if it's necessary to create raw partitions?

Thanks in advanced.
Sorry if the question has been answer before.

Jose Luis.