[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 - ccsd configuration file

Hello,

In GFS 6.0, has anybody experienced using a CCA archive on a local file instead of a shared volume or server ? More precisely, if using this method correctly by managing the consistency of the configuration file over all nodes, is there any greater risk of data corruption than with a shared volume archive or a server ? I am in the special case where i don't want to manage another shared volume, and this option, although less documented, seems better to me. Documentation only tells that it is "less recommanded".

Thanks in advance,

--
Mathieu