-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Mathieu Avila
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:45 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 - ccsd configuration file

In GFS 6.0, has anybody experienced using a CCA archive on a local file
instead of a shared volume or server ?
More precisely, if using this method correctly by managing the consistency of
the configuration file over all nodes, is there any greater risk of data
corruption than with a shared volume archive or a server ? I am in the
special case where i don't want to manage another shared volume, and this
option, although less documented, seems better to me. Documentation only
tells that it is "less recommanded".

Thanks in advance,