[Linux-cluster] Re: Redhat Cluster

Dear All,

      I installed redhat cluster suite on 2 node cluster, i configured
NFS service by using NFS druid. But we i am going to start the service
buy clicking start cluster locally only one node it is showing started
but when i go to other node and start the cluster both nodes are
restarted. When i start cluster buy issuing command clumanager in both
the node again the nodes are restarting.

 Please tell the solution for this problem.

Regards
Nitin. P