[Linux-cluster] RHCS4 heartbeat configuration

I read the CS4 manual, but I can't seem to find
a way to configure the heartbeat behaviour.

I have a 2-nodes cluster and I'd like to set up
main network interface on eth0 and heartbeat
interface on eth1 (or serial port? or both?).

Do I need to run the piranha_gui?
I'm using a different httpd, not that shipped with RHEL,
so I'm having a hard time running piranha_gui...

Is it possible to manually configure it?
In this case, what is the configuration file for heartbeat?
I found an empty lvs.cf but I don't know what it is.

Maybe I'm asking too many questions...
If I missed the obvious, please point me to the right
manual section where this is explained.

Thank you.

--
Cosimo