[Linux-cluster] multicast

Hi,

So to use gfs+dlm on a host with two interfaces (each on a different subnet) I
probably have to use multicasting as dlm does not support multihome setup. I
guess I have to setup up this one hosts with the two interfaces as a
forwarder ??? Any hints where I can find docs about this? I found this nice
howto below, but am not sure whether I have to use ipv4 or ipv6 multicast.
This might be a strange question, but I am serious ...

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Linux+IPv6-HOWTO.html

Wolfgang