Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing trouble

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

James Parsons a écrit :
Well, the place to begin is with the version of iLO your machines are currently running. Can you check this rev number and post here?

iLO  1.80 pass21 at 18:05:43 Jul 12 2005

I guess reading you (and HP web site) I should upgrade to 1.84.
I'm gonna do it immediatly and inform you.

Please let us know the iLO firmware version, Olivier. This is troubling to me -- iLO is our most stable supported form of baseboard management fencing.

I'm very happy to read this as I really need this config to be reliable.

Best regards.

Olivier