Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.1 built, now RHCS vs linux-ha..

thanks folks.. Ive got GFS 6.1 and friends installed and loaded..

What are my options at this point? I ran the system-config-cluster utility and it brings me up a
nice gui to start creating the cluster.. I was planning on using linux-ha as the actuall
active-passive failover for the cluster. Would it be better for me to stick with the
RedHatClusterSuite utils?

just curious what do you think?

regards,
Jason