Re: [Linux-cluster] building GFS-6.1 from SRPMS

> Yea, you rebuilt the kernel rpm as root *slaps Jason on wrist for
> building RPM's as root*, hence the .root extension.  The kernel specfile
> contains:

aha! I knew you arent supposed to compile source code as root, did not know
that the same applies for rebuilding rpms.. But I guess it is the same thing. ;)
now I just need to know if its possible to use GFS/lvm2 without all the rest of the RHCS
stuff.

regards,
Jason