Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.1 built, now RHCS vs linux-ha..

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 18:56 -0400, Jason wrote:
> thanks folks.. Ive got GFS 6.1 and friends installed and loaded..
>
> What are my options at this point? I ran the system-config-cluster utility and it brings me up a
> nice gui to start creating the cluster.. I was planning on using linux-ha as the actuall
> active-passive failover for the cluster. Would it be better for me to stick with the
> RedHatClusterSuite utils?
>
> just curious what do you think?
>
> regards,
> Jason

I'm in favor of using Red Hat Cluster Suite.  Of course, I work there, so I'm biased.
The rgmanager tool is designed to provide seamless failover for many types of services,
even custom-designed ones.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite