[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 adding journals

I’m adding 3 nodes to my 7node cluster and don’t have space on the GFS mount to add the additional journals.  I’m planning on adding a 1GB subpool for the additional journals but am not clear what the correct procedure for doing this is.

My current pool configuration is…

poolname pool_gfs01

#minor <dynamically assigned>

subpools 1

subpool 0 0 1 gfs_data

pooldevice 0 0 /dev/sda2

I’m planning on changing it to…

poolname pool_gfs01

subpools 2

subpool 0 0 1 gfs_data

subpool 1 0 1 gfs_journal

pooldevice 0 0 /dev/sda2

pooldevice 1 0 /dev/sdb1

Assuming the above config change is correct what action do I perform next to fill this new subpool of gfs01 with journals for the 3 nodes I’m adding leaving a couple extra journals future nodes.

Thanks

Britt