[Linux-cluster] overwriting old cca config

so Im upgrading from GFS 6.0 to 6.1 and want to run
 pvcreate /dev/sdb1
and I get
 Can't initialize physical volume "/dev/sdb1" of volume group "pool_cca" without -ff
which is from the old GFS I had on this disk.. How do I correctly remove this? Im not interested
in upgrading anything, just blowing it away and starting over.

regards,
Jason