[Linux-cluster] gfs export over nfs is very slow

Hi,

I am testing RHCS on Fedora Core 5.
I have a shared gfs volume mounted on two nodes (using clvmd and lock_dlm).
Locally, everything is ok.
If I export the gfs volume via nfs, i obtain *very poor* performance.
For exemple, from a nfs client with dd, it take 90 seconds to create a 16 MB file !!! From the cluster's nodes, the performances a good, and i made some tests exporting xfs over nfs, and it was good too.
So what's wrong with nfs+gfs ?
I would be very interested to know how guys who use this have configured it, and what performances they have.

Thanks for any advices.

Best regards

--
Olivier THIBAULT
Laboratoire de Mathématiques et Physique Théorique (UMR CNRS 6083)