[Linux-cluster] DLM & RedHat Enterprise Linux

Hello,

I am trying to install DLM (the Distributed Lock Manager) on RedHat Enterprise Linux, the 64-bit x86_64 version.

I believe that all the required modules and RPMs are installed but the test programs from the RedHat cluster sources give the same error:
dlm error 2, No such file or directory
I get this from user tests like: asttest, dlmtest, lstest, pingtest, as well as from my own tests.

How can I confirm the proper installation of DLM on this platform and get these tests to run?

Regards,
Chris