Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM & RedHat Enterprise Linux

Christos Triantafillou wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> I have followed your instructions and created a non-default lockspace.
> Now all the user tests seem to work even if they do not explicitly open
> the new lockspace!
>
> How do you explain that?

erm, I can't. You mean that the users are using the default lockspace even
though the lockspace that was created by root was a different one? Strange.

If you give me a more exact description of what's happening I should be able
to untangle it.

--

patrick