Re: [Linux-cluster] Piranha/LVS/Load balancing

This is where I started, on the redhat site. Ended up with problems, have not
been able to find enough to get past the errors.

For example, the services won't turn on for some reason, at least Piranha says
the daemon is stopped. Everything seems to be running when I ps from the
command line.

Anyhow, I'll keep looking, thanks for the lead.

Mike