Re: [Linux-cluster] LVS Director + TG3 = problem ?

I read in the past that the TG3 is not recommended by HP. Do you have that kind of issue with the mix hp broadcom NIC + tg3 RH module ?

In the past, HP recommended the bcm5700 driver. I also recommend it. In the last several months, HP has been posting their own version of the tg3 driver, although I have not tried it. I would assume that HP now recommends the use of their tg3 driver above all else.

Barry