Re: [Linux-cluster] What can cause dlm_pthread_init to generate an errno 13?

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:05:36PM -0500, Eric Johnson wrote:
> It works as root.  I know that much.  I guess I thought it was
> possible to hit the dlm as just a plain user.  No?

I'm not sure... maybe if you create your own private lockspace to use,
which would mean not using the "default" lockspace routines like
lock_resource().  I remember Patrick adding a fix a while back related to
permissions...

Dave