Re: [Linux-cluster] What can cause dlm_pthread_init to generate an errno 13?

Should dlm_pthread_init be affected as well?  I'm unsure if that
function is intended to be just for mucking with the "default"
lockspace or for any locking function such as creating my own
lockspace.

-Eric

On 11/2/06, David Teigland <teigland redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:05:36PM -0500, Eric Johnson wrote:
> It works as root.  I know that much.  I guess I thought it was
> possible to hit the dlm as just a plain user.  No?

I'm not sure... maybe if you create your own private lockspace to use,
which would mean not using the "default" lockspace routines like
lock_resource().  I remember Patrick adding a fix a while back related to
permissions...

Dave