Re: [Linux-cluster] Duplicate Volumes, GFS fail over

Thanks.

I'll look into this.

Does this have to be installed on every server in the cluster? Contacting the
vendor won't do me any good since I don't have support for 90% of the hardware
being used :). Has to be something I can do on my own with what I've got.

Mike