Re: [Linux-cluster] Duplicate Volumes, GFS fail over

Quoting "isplist logicore net" <isplist logicore net>:

Thanks for the info on this, checking it out now.

I've installed and started the service but don't see anything yet. Assuming I
have to do some configuring. Problem is that the system thinks there is some
confusion about device letters.

  Found duplicate PV TB3VUn1m3CBOj8dRnRjAbRuD3ZIyBp7t: using /dev/sde1 not
/dev/sda1
  Found duplicate PV uXjYfhj4NlvQphf1DIz28psAAkFmJRaM: using /dev/sdf1 not
/dev/sdb1
  Found duplicate PV 3mlyNROBtWp4a3LXQEKBiCwk3pJear7u: using /dev/sdg1 not
/dev/sdc1
  1 logical volume(s) in volume group "VolGroup01" now active
  1 logical volume(s) in volume group "VolGroup04" now active
  1 logical volume(s) in volume group "VolGroup03" now active
  1 logical volume(s) in volume group "VolGroup02" now active

Do I need to clean this up before I get into the multipath config?

i'm pretty sure that multipath has to be done first, and i do not know how forgiving or easy to man-handle lvm would be about enabling the multipath after the lvm setup.

-greg