Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs mounted but not working

On 11/5/06, *romero cl gmail com <mailto:romero cl gmail com>* <romero cl gmail com <mailto:romero cl gmail com>> wrote:

    Hi.

    I'm trying your method, but still have a problem:

    Note: /dev/db2/ is a local partition on my second SCSI hard drive
    (no RAID)
    runing on HP ProLiant.

GFS requires that all storage is equally accessible by all nodes in the cluster. Your other nodes have no path to the storage you set up so it is impossible for them to share the data.
Kevin