[Linux-cluster] Kerberos server on a RHCS

HI all,

 Somebody have tried to setup a kerberos primary server on a rhcs (with two nodes)?. I need to deploy two pairs of rhcs cluster with two nodes on each one: one for primary kdc and another for secondary kdc. Is it possible??

 I think that the big problem is with krb5.conf file ...

Many thanks.