[Linux-cluster] Files are there, but not.

Robert Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 19:02:11 UTC 2006

Jaap Dijkshoorn wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> No problem. Yeah i think it is. I read that someone of RedHat already
> could reproduce it in the lab. Do you know of any progress so far?
>

> Met vriendelijke groet, Kind Regards,
>
> Jaap P. Dijkshoorn
> Group Leader Cluster Computing
> Systems Programmer
> mailto:jaap at sara.nl    http://home.sara.nl/~jaapd
>
> SARA Computing & Networking Services
> Kruislaan 415     1098 SJ  Amsterdam
> Tel: +31-(0)20-5923000
> Fax: +31-(0)20-6683167
> http://www.sara.nl

Hi Jaap,

I was able to recreate it once in the lab, but it's not an easy thing to do.
As it goes, I've been pulled off this to work on another hot problem,
which, in turn, was preempted by another priority, which was interrupted
by a severity one critical situation, which...
You get the picture.  I hope to get back to this soon though.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite