[Linux-cluster] Ls and globbing taking ridiculously long on GFS

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Tue Nov 7 19:11:42 UTC 2006

Certainly.

dylanv at iscsi0 /var/www/netresponse/lib/NetResponse/Controller $ gfs_tool
version
gfs_tool 1.03.00 (built Oct 17 2006 15:10:45)
Copyright (C) Red Hat, Inc.  2004-2005  All rights reserved.

dylanv at iscsi0 /var/www/netresponse/lib/NetResponse/Controller $ uname -a
Linux iscsi0 2.6.17-gentoo-r8 #8 SMP Fri Sep 15 13:57:05 PDT 2006 i686
Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz GNU/Linux

As long as its not too disruptive, I can definitely run oprofile.
Instructions would be handy however.  =)

-Dylan