Re: [Linux-cluster] CS and DRBD

Lon Hohberger escribió:
On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 16:46 -0300, Patricio A. Bruna wrote:
Anyone has a working script for use DRBD with Cluster Suite?
I need to use DRBD, but i dont know how to make it play with CS.
I now CS can mount partitions, but i dont know if CS can mark a drbd
device as primary.

I'm not aware of any -- but you're not the first to ask.  Could you file
a bugzilla against fc6 / rgmanager?  It might be as simple as using an
existing script to do it.

I got it worked.
I used the script /etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk, i had to modified it a little bit so.