Re: [Linux-cluster] LVS, not so fun today...

On 11/9/06, isplist logicore net <isplist logicore net> wrote:
> send = "GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n"
> expect = "HTTP"
>
> is what that section of your lvs.cf file should be for a virtual webserver.

serial_no = 121
primary = 192.168.1.52
service = lvs
backup_active = 1
backup = 0.0.0.0
heartbeat = 1
heartbeat_port = 539
keepalive = 6
deadtime = 18
network = direct
nat_nmask = 255.255.255.255
debug_level = NONE
monitor_links = 0
virtual HTTP {
     active = 1
     address = 192.168.1.150 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 80
     send = "GET / HTTP/1.0rnrn"
     expect = "HTTP"
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = wlc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server cweb92 {
         address = 192.168.1.92
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server cweb93 {
         address = 192.168.1.93
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server cweb94 {
         address = 192.168.1.94
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}

It's in there, but not exactly the way I posted. The slashes in front
of the r's and n's are critical, otherwise you're just sending a
malformed header that probably won't get you a response. If HTML
weren't such bad form on a mailing list I could probably point it out
easier.