Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS and samba problem in Fedora, again

Yes, well, I'm sorry because the logs are not so clear..

I do a ccsd start, cman start, fenced start and rgmanager start. The quorum of cman is regained but ccsd has a lot of errors. Then finally, I stop the cluster, that's because the last sentence is that cman is leaving the cluster. As you can see, there are five minutes of difference between one sentence and another.
Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Sandra

Patrick Caulfield wrote:
sandra-llistes wrote:
Hi Abhi,

I re-compiled ccsd with debug option, and I attach the logs of each
node. CMAN works ok and quored is regained:
Nov 10 13:30:54 tigreton kernel: CMAN: Waiting to join or form a
Linux-cluster
Nov 10 13:31:24 tigreton kernel: CMAN: sending membership request
Nov 10 13:31:24 tigreton kernel: CMAN: got node nocilla.fib.upc.es
Nov 10 13:31:24 tigreton kernel: CMAN: quorum regained, resuming activity
Nov 10 13:36:45 tigreton kernel: CMAN: we are leaving the cluster. Removed

That message indicates that the node was manually removed from the cluster
with the "cman_tool leave remove" command.