Re: [Linux-cluster] fc6 two-node cluster with gfs2 not working

that makes me sad. i had needed/wanted to get this up before i left for a week to alleviate some other issues that require my manual intervention.

ahh well.. how can i stay up on the status of that?

thanks again for your assistance.

so i tried the latest kernel upgrade and my paths all disappeared...

Anyone have an idea or the bugzilla number for this issue so I can watch it?

-greg

--
http://www.gvtc.com
--

“only he who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.” -anonymous