[Linux-cluster] cluster IP resource service stuck on recovering state

Hi, all:
I am running RedHat Cluster (update 3) and see some of
the IP resource services stuck on recovering state
after the node rebooted and re-joined the cluster.
I can use “cluscvadm –d/e ip” to recover from that
state. But, the question is why the IP resource
services stuck on recovering state, and where I should
look at for the problem.

Thanks,

Dex

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre