Re: [Linux-cluster] How to find out what kernel version current GFS rpm is compiled against?

--- RR <ranjtech gmail com> wrote:

> Hi Riaan,
>
> On 11/28/06, Riaan van Niekerk
> <riaan obsidian co za> wrote:
> > hi RR
> > 2 If you have the package downloaded, a rpm -qpl \
> >    GFS-kernel-smp-2.6.9-60.3.i686.rpm
> > will also show you what the relevant kernel
> version is.
> >

> This doesn't show me anything but the listing of the
> RPM, but there's
> nothing in there that indicates the version of
> kernel. What am I
> looking for here?
the location of the kernel modules:
/lib/modules/<kernel version>/....

cu
roger

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index