[Linux-cluster] problems relocating services

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 13:50:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 08:18 +0200, Jordi Prats wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem relocating services, sometimes fails. I have all
> requiered operations nested, so it shoud not be a race condition. How
> could add some verbosity to syslog to find out why is failing?

Did it go in to the "failed" state, or did it simply "fail" to relocate?

Change /etc/syslog.conf to add the following on all nodes:

   local4.* /var/log/rgmanager

Change your "rm" tag in cluster.conf to enable debugging:

   <rm log_level="7" log_facility="local4">

(don't forget to increment the configuration version)

Run ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf

-- Lon