Re: [Linux-cluster] Distributing cluster.conf with <quorumd> tag

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 12:52:26PM -0400, James Parsons wrote:

> Sorry, Jos - but system-config-cluster support for quorum disk is coming
> in the next rhel4 cs release and in rhel5 cs. You will have to
> distribute your conf file by hand. this is done using two helper tools
> for a DLM cluster.

Well, as long as you don't need to manually "scp" to every node I'm
already happy, a command-line is more convenient than a GUI anyway :-)

> First you need to run 'ccs_tool update [path to conf file]' with a new
> incremently higher config_version in the file.

OK, that worked and seemed to have distributed the config file.

> Then you will need to run 'cman_tool -r version [the version number you
> chose]'

You mean "cman_tool version -r [...]" I guess?

Do I need to run that on every node or just on one node?

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>