Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster.conf

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 20:25 -0500, isplist logicore net wrote:
I've been messing with GFS for a while now, learning curve kinda high but slowly getting it. I'm now at the point where I need to fence things better so that reliability becomes better now that I'm getting closer to actually using this on something production.

Thing is, I've asked before about cluster.conf file building without replies so am still unsure about this part right now. I've seen countless variations, many with things I've not even seen before and for the most part, many seem to be custom made, like someone's recipe :).

So, the question remains... where can I find VERY good details and information that will help me understand the building of this file.

We'll have this up for you (hopefully) tomorrow morning.  It keeps
slipping through the cracks.

-- Lon