[Linux-cluster] migratory group

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a Xen domU from one cluster node to another
using clusvcadm. I get the following error message when doing
<clusvcadm -M>:

root l6-z-5:~# clusvcadm -M domu-0 -m l6-z-12
Trying to relocate service:domu-0 to me...Invalid operation for resource

I looked into the rgmanager code and it seems to me that my group
isn't "migratory", so I get an RG_EINVAL error code.

How do I make my group migratory in the cluster.conf file? I found
neither doc nor examples on the web.

Thanks,
--
Eric