Re: [Linux-cluster] Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure - cluster died

> The cluster packages are kernel specific and lag behind normal kernel
> updates. Not sure if they release cluster updates outside the update
> cycle though, I haven't been using them for more than two updates.

Oh it's a matter of one or two %define in the spec file.

It was a security update and not a feature enhancement, so things should not break

I will try to compile (and not install) by myself

Anyway those things  must really not happen.

Matteo